Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Meet the Beatles

Today we took a road trip along the outskirts of Sioux Falls, and much to our delight we came across the Beatles. They were chilling at Arrowhead Park on the eastern edge of the city. John, Paul, Ringo and George were so kind they even did Abbey Road for us and I got a photo of their performance and their exit.

Arrowhead park must be a favorite spot for celebrities as my daughter managed to get a few shots of The Three Amigo's napping on the shore.


4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, love the abbey road shots!!!

Tootsie said...

I used to adore the geese when I was young. My dad used to raise exotic birds on the farm we lived on...and the geese were so comical sometimes. There was one who was so in love with my dad that no one could come near him without her there trying to kick our butts with her wings...lol
thanks for the visit today!

Tootsie said...

I am your newest follower!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks guys. Welcome aboard Tootsie, oh I bet it was fun watching that goose protect your dad. Hopefully you got photos of it.