Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday In My City: Woofstock

Bethel, New York had WOODSTOCK and we have WOOFSTOCK
Yes our doggies and their owners gathered here
for a fun filled day.
My dog doesn't play well with others so I had not planned on attending. However I just couldn't resist stopping by for a bit and capturing a few photos. I am glad I did because unbeknownst to me my son-in-laws sister was there with her two great pups. I was able to get a few shots of her taking one of her dogs through the obstacle course.

Everyone seemed to be having a great time. I just can't imagine my dog behaving as these dogs. He has an ego complex and would be sure to pick a fight.


Unknown Mami

4 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

Well, your dog just sounds more interesting that's all.

TexWisGirl said...

some of my dogs wouldn't socialize well either - but they're uncouth country folk... :)

Johnny Nutcase said...

woofstock! love it, ha!

Reena said...

Our old beagle would never have fit in either ... real bad ego complex!