Sunday, August 28, 2016

I Have Consolidated

This poor blog has been sorely neglected for so long. I thought about showing it more love and trying to go back to posting regularly here as well as on my main photo blog, but have decided it is best if I consolidate the two. So I will not be posting here in the future, but will not delete this blog either. If you have stopped by looking for beautiful South Dakota images I promise you can find many at Nita's Photography, where each Sunday I will be sharing a South Dakota scenic or nature photo. To visit me there, just click on the link in this post or on the "Nita's Photography" button on the right side of this blog.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Good idea not to formally delete or close it- blog hijackers take over the blog and end up sending out four dozen spam posts daily.